Cassie has a sarcoid on her right front leg. It has been there for a couple of months. It started as a little wart like growth, and a ring of hair fell out around it, so that it looked a bit like ring worm. As Cassie had not been in contact with any other horses except Ben and Rosie it was obvious that it was not ring worm. The last time the vet here I asked him to take a look at it, and he confirmed my suspicion that it was a sarcoid. Last week I started treating it with homoeopathy. She gets a drop of the remedy directly in between her lip and gums twice a week for six weeks. In my optimism I can already see a bit of a difference after just three treatments, but that could be wishful thinking, so for the record here is a picture of what it looks like today. Now I’ll be able to do an objective comparison when the treatment is finished.